DirSync Directory Synchronizer 1.30 Description:
DirSync is a tool designed to synchronize directories or folders smartly and quickly. It supports bi-directional synchronizing, scheduling, logging, simulating, files/folders filtering and path variables etc. The synchronization is based on the policy to copy only different or modified files. Using DirSync you may define multiple jobs and execute them at scheduled time automatically and silently. There are many situations of using DirSync. For example, you can backup local working directories to safe place in a server, deploy or distribute files from one location to many other computers, synchronize data between two computers, e.g. between desktop and notebook.
Features of DirSync:
(1) Job scheduling: one time, hourly, daily, days of week, weekly, monthly, at intervals etc.
(2) Bi-directional synchronization.
(3) Simulate the execution of the job.
(4) Multi-threading technology.
(5) Dynamic running info and detailed log info.
(6) Support path variables: date, time, year, month, week, user name etc.
(7) Reverse the job to easily restore the backup files.
(8) File/folder filtering to limit (include/exclude) the files/folders.
(9) Each job can specify multiple directories or folders.
(10) Recurring sub-folders.
(11) Command line parameters.