Multi-camera video surveillance app.
SecuritySpy is a program that allows you to manage security by viewing multiple cameras at the same time. You can set them up all over your building and view each of them as streaming video on your Mac. Features include:
- Supports Macintosh compatible video input devices
- Supports network devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link etc)
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Motion Detection and Timelapse capture features
- Built-in web server for viewing of images and video over a network
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Configurable real-time compression
- FTP upload feature
- Email notification feature
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
ConclusionTo conclude SecuritySpy 1.0.3 works on Mac OS operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Shareware license. SecuritySpy 1.0.3 download file is only 993 KB in size.
SecuritySpy 1.0.3 was filed under the Security category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.8/5 Score.
SecuritySpy 1.0.3 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck SecuritySpy 1.0.3 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
SecuritySpy 1.0.3 user ReviewPlease review SecuritySpy 1.0.3 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the SecuritySpy 1.0.3 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 5.6/10 - Downloads - 215 - Score - 2.8/5
|Operating system:||Mac OS|
|File size:||993 KB|