Software for evolutionary biology studies.
Mesquite is software for evolutionary biology, designed to help biologists analyze comparative data about organisms. Its emphasis is on phylogenetic analysis, but some of its modules concern population genetics, while others do non-phylogenetic multivariate analysis. Because it is modular, the analyses available depend on the modules installed.
- Reconstruction of ancestral states (parsimony, likelihood)
- Tests of process of character evolution, including correlation
- Simulation of character evolution (categorical, DNA, continuous)
- Parametric bootstrapping (integration with programs such as PAUP* and NONA)
- Morphometrics (PCA, CVA, geometric morphometrics)
- Coalescence (simulations, other calculations)
- Tree comparisons and simulations (tree similarity, Markov speciation models)
ConclusionTo conclude Mesquite 1.0 works on Mac OS X 10.1 operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Mesquite 1.0 download file is only 6.5 MB in size.
Mesquite 1.0 was filed under the Science category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.1/5 Score.
Mesquite 1.0 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Mesquite 1.0 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Mesquite 1.0 user ReviewPlease review Mesquite 1.0 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Mesquite 1.0 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.2/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.1/5
|Publisher:||Wayne and David Maddison|
|Operating system:||Mac OS X 10.1|
|File size:||6.5 MB|