Turnkey solution for network admins migrating to OS X 10.2.
imageJaguar.sh is a shell script package which provides a turnkey solution for network adminstrators migrating to Mac OS X 10.2. imageJaguar.sh automates the redundant tasks of this process. It also...
- includes restoreJaguar !!
- Calculates image size requirements
- Creates portable images
- Clears image logs and system caches
- Repairs permissions on images
- Prepares image for ASR Restore
- Automatically segments images for NetBoot
- This is a maintenance release for Mac OS X 10.2.3
- Addresses a serious bug with volume/destination preflight routines
- Manuals have been updated for 10.2.3 as well.
- Booted "/" volumes can be imaged on-the-fly
- Unique volume & image names (can still be the same)
- Supports multiple, simultaneous imaging and restore processes <li>ASR now used to clone volumes into images
- Unique logging for each image or restore job
- Verifies integrity of source volumes
- Now clears out local-user cache files
ConclusionTo conclude imageJaguar.sh 076b works on Mac OS operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. imageJaguar.sh 076b download file is only 2.5 MB in size.
imageJaguar.sh 076b was filed under the Backup category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.3/5 Score.
imageJaguar.sh 076b has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck imageJaguar.sh 076b when updated to assure that it remains clean.
imageJaguar.sh 076b user ReviewPlease review imageJaguar.sh 076b application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the imageJaguar.sh 076b software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.6/10 - Downloads - 201 - Score - 2.3/5
|Publisher:||Sean Ian Rice|
|Operating system:||Mac OS|
|File size:||2.5 MB|