Software for birdwatchers.
Wings is a relational database that manages bird records. Actually, it can manage pretty much most kinds of biological record keeping - it was simply designed with birds in mind. So what can Wings do? It can do the usual things:
- Store sightings data and the supporting taxonomic, location, observer and source data
- Perform data entry one record at a time
- Manage millions of records
- Search and sort
- Manage multiple checklists
- Import and export
- Create columnar reports.
- Allow very rapid data entry using checklists
- Create spreadsheet reports
- Create reports in the form of checklists
- Create charts and occurrence charts
- Allow you to create your own categories of data and associate that data with species, locations or sightings
- Save selections of records that can be loaded very quickly in later sessions
- Has built-in spreadsheet, charting, drawing and statistics modules
ConclusionTo conclude Wings 3.1 works on Mac OS operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. Wings 3.1 download file is only 12.2 MB in size.
Wings 3.1 was filed under the Science category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.5/5 Score.
Wings 3.1 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Wings 3.1 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Wings 3.1 user ReviewPlease review Wings 3.1 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Wings 3.1 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 5/10 - Downloads - 201 - Score - 2.5/5
|Operating system:||Mac OS|
|File size:||12.2 MB|