Design printed-circuit boards.
Osmond PCB is a flexible tool for designing printed circuit boards. Its many features include:
- Virtually unlimited board sizes
- Virtually unlimited number of board layers
- Virtually unlimited number of parts
- Spatial resolution down to 10 nanometer
- Concurrent support for both Imperial and Metric units
- All angle routing
- Rubber-band traces
- Rats Nest Layer
- Variable size grid
- Support for both through-hole and surface mount parts
- Circular, rectangular, and oval pads
- Easy part editing
- Variable trace widths
- Variable trace spacing
- Curved traces
- Silkscreen, solder-mask, and auxiliary layers
- Signal and ground planes
- Copper fill areas
- Automatic clearance checks
- Easy manual and semi-automatic routing
- Built-in script language
- Gerber (RS-274X) and drill file (Excellon) output
- DXF file output
- DXF file input
- Encapsulated PostScript file output
- Net check output (IPC-356)
ConclusionTo conclude Osmond PCB 1.0b15 works on Mac OS operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Demo license. Osmond PCB 1.0b15 download file is only 1.2 MB in size.
Osmond PCB 1.0b15 was filed under the Science category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.8/5 Score.
Osmond PCB 1.0b15 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Osmond PCB 1.0b15 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Osmond PCB 1.0b15 user ReviewPlease review Osmond PCB 1.0b15 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Osmond PCB 1.0b15 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 5.6/10 - Downloads - 208 - Score - 2.8/5
|Publisher:||J C Chavez|
|Operating system:||Mac OS|
|File size:||1.2 MB|