Organize scientific experiments.
LabAssistant is a scientific program, developed to help you organize your (scientific) experiments instead of using multiple timers, stickies, and a labjournal. Key features of LabAssistant are:
- Create and manage incubation step for multiple experiments and get a reminder when your experiment has finished.
- Manage a To Do List for things you have to do, and shouldn't forget.
- Make reminders for e.g. talks or meetings which you want or have to attend either once or on a regular time base.
- Organize your experiments, tasks and reminders in several (side) projects
- Create your own (simple) digital labjournal by logging your experiments automatically in a logbook.
ConclusionTo conclude LabAssistant 1.1 works on Mac OS operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. LabAssistant 1.1 download file is only 1.1 MB in size.
LabAssistant 1.1 was filed under the Science category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.3/5 Score.
LabAssistant 1.1 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck LabAssistant 1.1 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
LabAssistant 1.1 user ReviewPlease review LabAssistant 1.1 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the LabAssistant 1.1 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.6/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.3/5
|Operating system:||Mac OS|
|File size:||1.1 MB|