Slowscan television using a sound card
What it does
- Soundcard support via standard /dev/dsp (tested on Soundblaster 16, GUS Max, ES1371)
- Uses DSP-Quadrature mirror-filters for FM detectection
- Samplerate of 8KHz.
- Tested on Pentium 120 MHz /32 MB RAM and higher.
- Receive modes:
Martins 1 and 2
Scottie 1 and 2
Wraase SC2 180
VIS -code support
Sync and Non-Synced operation
Martin 1 and 2
- Rx-Images and Tx-Images in separate directories
- Adjustable compensation for soundcard clock inaccuracy.
- Fully customizable banner (on/off)
- Timestamp on transmitted picture (on/off)
- 6 thumbnail picture in transmit window
- 1750 Hz tone button to start repeaters
- Save/Load pictures in different formats
- Text can be added even when transmitting
ConclusionTo conclude qsstv works on Linux operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Not Specified license.
qsstv was filed under the Sstv category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 3.9/5 Score.
qsstv has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck qsstv when updated to assure that it remains clean.
qsstv user ReviewPlease review qsstv application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the qsstv software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 7.8/10 - Downloads - 207 - Score - 3.9/5
|File size:||Not specified|