dbForge SQL Decryptor is a database tool that is able to decrypt encrypted stored-procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a database tool that is able to decrypt encrypted stored-procedures, views, triggers, and functions. It provides you with a number of useful features, including a responsive UI, decryption caching, syntax highlighting, batch mode, and unicode support. Key Features include:
- Decrypt all possible object types:Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multi-statement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- No DAC connection is required:dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object.
- SSMS-like Object Explorer:The familiar style means you can connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Syntax highlighting:A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting , which facilitates reading of source code.
- Saving definition to fileYou can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Batch decryption wizard:Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, and save definitions to one or several files. You can also alter database objects in-place.
ConclusionTo conclude dbForge SQL Decrypter works on Windows operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. dbForge SQL Decrypter download file is only 2.75 MB in size.
dbForge SQL Decrypter was filed under the General category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.2/5 Score.
dbForge SQL Decrypter has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck dbForge SQL Decrypter when updated to assure that it remains clean.
dbForge SQL Decrypter user ReviewPlease review dbForge SQL Decrypter application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the dbForge SQL Decrypter software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.4/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.2/5
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|File size:||2.75 MB|