jEdit for Mac is a programmer's text editor written in Java.
jEdit for Mac is a programmer's text editor written in Java. It uses the Swing toolkit for the GUI and can be configured as a rather powerful IDE through the use of its plugin architecture. Key features include:
- Written in Java: runs on Mac OS X, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Built-in macro language; extensible plugin architecture.
- jEdit plugin manager supports downloading and installation of hundreds of plugins.
- Auto indent, and syntax highlighting for more than 200 languages.
- Supports a large number of character encodings including UTF8 and Unicode.
- Folding for selectively hiding regions of text.
- Word wrap.
- Highly customizable.
ConclusionTo conclude jEdit for Mac works on Mac operating system(s) and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to OpenSource under LGPL license. jEdit for Mac download file is only 4.80 MB in size.
jEdit for Mac was filed under the Editors category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 4.8/5 Score.
jEdit for Mac has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck jEdit for Mac when updated to assure that it remains clean.
jEdit for Mac user ReviewPlease review jEdit for Mac application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the jEdit for Mac software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 9.6/10 - Downloads - 219 - Score - 4.8/5
|Publisher:||The jEdit Dev Team|
|Requirements:||Mac OS X|
|License:||OpenSource under LGPL|
|File size:||4.80 MB|