FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization
FreeFileSync is a free, open source folder comparison and synchronization application for Mac OS X. The application also runs on Windows and Linux. FreeFileSync provides you with a clean, easy to use and intuitive interface, which offers numerous features for synchronization purposes. Key Features Include:
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders.
- Automate sync as a batch job.
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions.
- Uses macros %time%, %date%, et al. for recurring backups.
- Optimal sync sequence prevents disc space bottlenecks.
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks).
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse).
FreeFileSync also supports portable installation onto USB memory sticks or external hard drives.
ConclusionTo conclude FreeFileSync works on Mac operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to OpenSource under LGPL license. FreeFileSync download file is only 12.01 MB in size.
FreeFileSync was filed under the Files category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 3.1/5 Score.
FreeFileSync has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck FreeFileSync when updated to assure that it remains clean.
FreeFileSync user ReviewPlease review FreeFileSync application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the FreeFileSync software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 6.2/10 - Downloads - 203 - Score - 3.1/5
|Requirements:||Mac OS X|
|License:||OpenSource under LGPL|
|File size:||12.01 MB|