VSD Viewer is a well built Visio Drawings viewer for the Mac platform.
VSD Viewer is a well built Visio Drawings viewer for the Mac platform. With it, you can preview, navigate, switch LAYERS visibility, preview Shape Data, print, save to PDF, and share MS Visio drawings on your Mac. VSD Viewer is able to open documents of ALL Visio drawing formats, including binary VSD 2000-2013, and XML-based VDX/VSDX. VSD Viewer allows you to save your drawings to Adobe PDF for further sharing. Key Options include:
- Open and preview any MS Visio 2000 2013 drawing of VSD format and VDX/VSDX file formats.
- Scroll, zoom and navigate documents ¢ Navigate multipage documents ¢ Preview documents with backgrounds.
- View formatted objects (lines, arrows, fill types, colors, gradients, opacity, etc.).
- View objects with formatted texts (fonts, colors, styles, text subscript and superscript).
- View drawings with themes.
- View objects with tabulated text (texts with frames and tables).
- View documents with hidden objects.
- View objects outside page boundaries.
- View original dimension units.
- View guides for documents.
- Print and Save to PDF your drawings.
ConclusionTo conclude VSD Viewer works on Mac operating system(s) and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Commercial license. VSD Viewer download file is only 25 KB in size.
VSD Viewer was filed under the General category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 5/5 Score.
VSD Viewer has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck VSD Viewer when updated to assure that it remains clean.
VSD Viewer user ReviewPlease review VSD Viewer application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the VSD Viewer software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 10/10 - Downloads - 236 - Score - 5/5
|Requirements:||Mac OS X|
|File size:||25 KB|