FreeMind for Mac is intended for editing Mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
FreeMind for Mac is intended for editing Mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees. The data is presented to the user as a Mind map. This is achieved with a modular design, which makes it possible to easily write modules, only designing the model of the problem (the data structure), without needing elaborate visual representations. Key features include:
- Fully functional following of HTML links stored in the nodes, be it web links or links to local files.
- FreeMind supports folding, which is its essential property.
- You can move the map by dragging the map's background as well as using mouse wheel.
- Export of Mind maps to HTML, with folding.
- Possibility to use and edit long multi-line nodes; even with newlines.
- File mode enables you to browse the files on your computer, seeing the folder structure as mind map.
- Smart copying and pasting, including plain text and RTF (MS Wordpad, MS Word, MS Outlook messages). Pasting of links from HTML or structuring the pasted content on the basis of the number of leading spaces in a line
- Possibility to decorate nodes with built-in icons, colors and different fonts.
- Find facility: where found items are shown one by one, and as you do "find next", the map is unfolded only for the current item.
ConclusionTo conclude FreeMind for Mac works on Mac operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to OpenSource under LGPL license. FreeMind for Mac download file is only 87.87 MB in size.
FreeMind for Mac was filed under the General category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.2/5 Score.
FreeMind for Mac has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck FreeMind for Mac when updated to assure that it remains clean.
FreeMind for Mac user ReviewPlease review FreeMind for Mac application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the FreeMind for Mac software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.4/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.2/5
|Publisher:||FreeMind Development Team|
|Requirements:||Mac OS X|
|License:||OpenSource under LGPL|
|File size:||87.87 MB|