BlueStacks App Player for Mac is a great tool for allowing you to run
BlueStacks App Player for Mac is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a Mac. BlueStacks App Player for Mac Key Features
- Fully customizable environment.
- Support for multiple OS configurations.
- Google Play integration.
Once installed, BlueStacks App Player for Mac can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook or Twitter. As the environment runs Android apps, you can configure BlueStacks App Player for Mac to work with your Google Play account, so you can access all your favourtite apps and games!The user interface of BlueStacks App Player for Mac can be totally configured to suit your needs. Additionally, it is capable of integrating with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by Apple.You can enjoy a full Android environment through BlueStacks App Player for Mac, or if you choose, you can just install Android app icons directly onto the Mac desktop. BlueStacks App Player for Mac supports multiple languages.
BlueStacks on MACBlueStacks App Player for MAC lets you run your Android apps fast and fullscreen on your Mac.
BlueStacks App Player for MAC requires Intel, 64-bit processor and macOS 10.12 or later
Download BlueStacks v4.90.0 on MAC
Prerequisites for installing BlueStacks on Mac OSCTo install BlueStacks on Mac OS, you need to meet the following requirements:
Operating System: Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14)
RAM: 4GB RAM
HDD: 4GB Disk Space
You must be an Administrator on your PC
Up to date graphics drivers from the graphics manufacturer
Apply the latest updates from the App Store app on your Mac.
You may also need the latest graphics drivers from the graphics card manufacturer’s website for your Mac
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com.
What's New in BlueStacks for MAC Version 4.90.0- Copy and paste shortcuts (Command +C & Command +V) are now supported in Mac version.
- Users can now update the key mapping within the game.
- Epic 7 app will now work in Mac version of BlueStacks without any crash. Package: com.stove.epic7.google
- Girls' Frontline (com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.en) app will work smoothly without any crash in the new Mac version of BlueStacks. Package: com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.en
- Crash for Dynasty Warriors (com.nexon.dynastywarriors) has been fixed and this app will now work without any issues. Package: com.nexon.dynastywarriors
- You may now navigate to Preferences and enable android debugging bridge
- Security bulletin 2019-001 DNS rebinding vulnerability.
- BlueStacks’ inter-process communication (IPC) mechanism exposes security vulnerabilities that are exploitable via malicious web pages. An attacker can use DNS Rebinding to gain access to the BlueStacks App Player IPC mechanism via a malicious web page. From there, various exposed IPC functions can be abused.
Release notes for version 188.8.131.523
- Your PubG application account will no longer get temporarily block.
- Upgrade is now supported only from the previous live build
Release notes for version 184.108.40.20603
- Listen to crystal clear audio and join voice chats uninterrupted while playing a game.
- You may now play several games, like, PUBG M, CSR Racing 2, Battlejack: Blackjack RPG, NITRO NATION™ 6 that rely on advanced graphics support on BlueStacks for MacOS.
- Brawl Stars is also working smoothly when you use the Advanced Graphics Mode.
- WeChat users can now shake their BlueStacks device.
- Temple Run players can now tilt while playing the game using the mapped Z and X keys
- You can control the audio volume using the volume control now available in the menu bar.
- BlueStacks for MacOS now employs a 64-bit Android. In general, apps and games are expected to run faster and be more responsive.
- You will be able to identify apps/games that are already installed in MyApps by means of a white border surrounding the app/game’s icon.
- You will notice that the guidance popup for keyboard controls has a new look.
- You may now choose the wallpaper and it will be displayed consistently
- Changing the orientation from portrait to landscape and vice versa will no longer cause a black screen to be shown
- Translations for keyboard control guidance and for the overall product are now available.
- Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
ConclusionTo conclude BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac works on Mac operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac download file is only 252.93 MB in size.
BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac was filed under the General category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.3/5 Score.
BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac when updated to assure that it remains clean.
BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac user ReviewPlease review BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the BlueStacks AppPlayer for Mac software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.6/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.3/5
|Publisher:||Bluestack Systems Inc.|
|Requirements:||Mac OS X|
|File size:||252.93 MB|