SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder Description:
This little program will let you record streaming radio or music, VoIP calls such as Skype, conference calls, and even Instant Messaging conversations. Put simply, if it s a sound you can hear through your speakers, SoundTap can record it for you.The install is simple and straightforward and the user interface looks good and works well. You can turn SoundTap on or off at will, so it only records what you want and when you want it to. The software is quick and lightweight and comes with its own audio player should you want to use that instead of your ordinary audio player.One of the key highlights and best uses is for recording VoIP or conference calls in that users can choose to record their own voice as well as others. While this is optional, it s a useful little addition. It also works offline, which is nice. SoundTap is however just as proficient for recording any other type of audio you want to record. To use SoundTap, simply load it up, and press REC.Key Features:
- Records any sound you can play on your PC.
- Small install.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Free for non-commercial users!
- Recordings can be searched easily by date, time, duration or format.
- Saves audio directly into wav or mp3 but has 20 different formats to choose from.
- Wide range of selected codec and compression options.
- Let s you listen as you record (optional).