ExtraBits is a free* extension for the File Explorer app, which comes built into Windows.
ExtraBits is a free* extension for the File Explorer app, which comes built into Windows. This was previously called Windows Explorer in earlier versions of Windows. Main commands include:
- Copy Filenames.This action copies the names of the selected files or folders to the Windows clipboard.
- Copy Filename with options.This action makes a dialog, which allows you to set what file attributes are copied.
- Paste Filename.This action renames a file or folder with the text located on the clipboard.
- Multi Rename.This action allow you to rename numerous files and folders simultaneously.
- Extract Folder.This action moves all the files and subfolders out of a selected folder, and proceeds to delete the empty folder.
- Delete Empty Folders.This action scans the selected folder for any empty folders, and lets you delete them.
- Configure ExtraBits.This action allow you to configure which of the ExtraBits commands are shown, and how they are shown; either in the ExtraBits sub-menu, or in the main context menu.
ConclusionTo conclude ExtraBits works on Windows operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Freeware license. ExtraBits download file is only 6.62 MB in size.
ExtraBits was filed under the Desktop Tools category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.3/5 Score.
ExtraBits has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck ExtraBits when updated to assure that it remains clean.
ExtraBits user ReviewPlease review ExtraBits application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the ExtraBits software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.6/10 - Downloads - 202 - Score - 2.3/5
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|File size:||6.62 MB|