File Monitor 2.6 Description:
File Monitor is a file utility to monitor modifications occurring to any kind of files. Advantages include:
- You can monitor several files and folders at the same time.
- You can drag and drop files and folders to add them in the monitoring window.
- You can adjust the monitoring period.
- It remembers last monitored files and monitoring period at launch.
- It can automatically start monitoring at launch.
- You can open modified files when their modification is detected.
- It can automatically send a full detailed email to any recipients when a modification is detected.
- It can monitor modification dates, and/or sizes, and/or numbers of contained files (for folders).
- It can automatically continue to monitor after a modification is detected.
- It can bounce the icon of the application when a modification is detected.
- It can speak when a modification is detected.
- There is an inline help to guide you through the interface.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.