Chemistry Q&A application.
A chemistry question and answer environment for students.
ChemCalcs provides an intuitive system for mastering fundamental skills and processes essential to the understanding of chemistry calculations and concepts. The unique standardised interface system allows students to problem-solve questions in a logical and consistent manner similar to techniques taught by chemistry educators. ChemCalcs can be integrated with many chemistry topics and courses.
- Naming elements and writing element symbols.
- Constructing atoms with protons, neutrons and electrons in electron clouds, shells or orbitals.
- Constructing isotope notation (mass number and atomic number with symbol).
- Construct Electronic Configurations for shells and orbitals.
- Construct formulas for molecules, ions and ionic compounds.
- Construct and balance equations.
- Construct and complete A‘Type reactionsA’.
- Solve calculations involving molar mass, moles, volume, mass, AvogadroA’s number and number of particles.
- Solve stoichiometric calculations involving molar mass, moles, volume, mass, AvogadroA’s number and number of particles.
ConclusionTo conclude ChemCalcsX 1.0 works on Mac OS X 10.2 operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Demo license. ChemCalcsX 1.0 download file is only 3.4 MB in size.
ChemCalcsX 1.0 was filed under the Science category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.9/5 Score.
ChemCalcsX 1.0 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck ChemCalcsX 1.0 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
ChemCalcsX 1.0 user ReviewPlease review ChemCalcsX 1.0 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the ChemCalcsX 1.0 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 5.8/10 - Downloads - 206 - Score - 2.9/5
|Operating system:||Mac OS X 10.2|
|File size:||3.4 MB|