Assign shortcut commands to function keys.
You want to quickly launch any application, open any file or any folder with the F1 to F16 function keys of your keyboard? You want to improve your efficiency by rapidly opening them from your keyboard?
Then Function Keys Mapper is what you need!
Function Keys Mapper allows you to quickly open any application, file or folder with the function keys of your keyboard.
- You can use the F1 to F16 function keys and combine them with the shift, control, option and command keys to define your own keyboard shortcuts.
- You can create up to 80 different shortcut combinations.
- You can associate any shortcut combination with as many applications, files and folders as you want.
- You can add or remove as many shortcut associations as you want.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English and in French.
Read the whole documentation
ConclusionTo conclude Function Keys Mapper 2.4 works on Mac OS operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Shareware license. Function Keys Mapper 2.4 download file is only 1.2 MB in size.
Function Keys Mapper 2.4 was filed under the System category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.4/5 Score.
Function Keys Mapper 2.4 has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Function Keys Mapper 2.4 when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Function Keys Mapper 2.4 user ReviewPlease review Function Keys Mapper 2.4 application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Function Keys Mapper 2.4 software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.8/10 - Downloads - 202 - Score - 2.4/5
|Operating system:||Mac OS|
|File size:||1.2 MB|