Abscissa is a program to make 2D-plots from data given in table form.
In addition, data can be created and modified by means of a user defined formula.
A least-square-fit routine can optimize the parameters of this formula in order to fit the given data best. It is made for scientists.
· ASCII data format import and export
· fast reading and plotting
· plotting in many styles
· linear and logarithmic axes
· text objects in the diagram
· x,y error bars
· 4 interpolation method
· user entered functions f(x)
· flexible functions (parameters, user data, compiled C-code)
· parameter fitting using a Least Squares Method
· fit of function with several independent coordinates (Rn->R)
· API to control Abscissa from an external program
· perl scripts can be recorded, played, and saved
· data editing in a spread sheet
· data sorting
· data statistic and correlation
ConclusionTo conclude Abscissa works on Mac OS X 10.1 operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Shareware license. Abscissa download file is only 494 KB in size.
Abscissa was filed under the Math category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.8/5 Score.
Abscissa has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck Abscissa when updated to assure that it remains clean.
Abscissa user ReviewPlease review Abscissa application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the Abscissa software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 5.6/10 - Downloads - 205 - Score - 2.8/5
|Operating system:||Mac OS X 10.1|
|File size:||494 KB|