ATOM Library for .NET Description:
ATOM Library for .NET : A .NET class library for the ATOM specification providing a reusable object model for parsing and writing ATOM feeds.
ATOM Library is a .NET class library for ATOM specification designed to provide you with a reusable object model for writing and parsing ATOM feeds.Here are some key features of "ATOM Library for .NET":
· Full Implementation of ATOMSupports versions 0.3 and 1.0 with all constructs.
· FlexibleReads feeds that do not adhere precisely to the ATOM specification and are 'loose' in their interpretation.
· Development EnvironmentComplete integration with Visual Studio.NET 2003/Visual Studio 2005/Visual Web Developer.
· Integration with Windows RSS PlatformReads feeds from Windows Common Feed List.
· No knowledge of XML requiredAll underlying functions, including parsing, manipulating, and creating XML elements and attributes is handled internally by the library.
· IntelliSense EnabledStandard listing of properties and methods in Visual Studio.
· 100% Managed CodeThe .NET assemblies run inside the .NET CLR (Common Language Runtime).
· DotNet SupportUse in .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.x.
· Use in Multiple PlatformUse in a desktop application, a Web Service or in ASP.NET web page.
· No need to write low level code (socket or TCP).
· No file I/O Code RequiredReading and writing of feed files is easily acccomplished with a single method call on an ATOMFeed object
· Support for Strongly Typed ClassesGeneration of strongly typed classes for ATOM feeds including strongly typed channel, items, image, handler based on a ATOM URL or a file.
· Support for reading Password Protected FeedsAllows reading password protected feeds. The library can parse username and password information from a URL as well as accept credentials as parameters programmatically provided.
Merge Multiple FeedsFeed streams can be filtered and merged from a series of existing feeds to create whole new feeds.
· PingBack SupportPingBack is supported as a complete implementation of the PingBack 1.0 protocol specification.
· TrackBack SupportTrackBack is supported as a complete implementation of the TrackBack protocol specification. Transform feeds from one version to the other on the fly.
Date FormatsSupports RFC822 and W3C date formats
· Database HelperIncludes a SqlHelper class intended to encapsulate high performance, scalable best practices for common uses of SqlClient when creating dynamic feeds.
· Exception Handling and LoggingAn extensive exception handling and logging framework which can log information about a given exception in a log file, the windows event log or send the HTML formatted exception information by emailLimitations:· 20 days trial
ConclusionTo conclude ATOM Library for .NET works on Windows operating system and can be easily downloaded using the below download link according to Time-limited Trial license. ATOM Library for .NET download file is only 6.4 MB in size.
ATOM Library for .NET was filed under the DLLs and Libraries category and was reviewed in softlookup.com and receive 2.2/5 Score.
ATOM Library for .NET has been tested by our team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. We will recheck ATOM Library for .NET when updated to assure that it remains clean.
ATOM Library for .NET user ReviewPlease review ATOM Library for .NET application and submit your comments below. We will collect all comments in an effort to determine whether the ATOM Library for .NET software is reliable, perform as expected and deliver the promised features and functionalities.
Popularity 4.4/10 - Downloads - 200 - Score - 2.2/5
|Category:||DLLs and Libraries|
|Requirements:||Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 2000|
|File size:||6.4 MB|