ODIN is a small utility to make back-ups of your hard drive volume or complete hard drive. The application allows you to maked or restore images. ODIN supports snapshots that can be run from a command line interface or with a GUI and runs on both 32-Bit and 64-Bit operating systems. ODIN stands for Open Disk Imager in a Nutshell. It lets you make exact images of any hard drive on your system, including external drives, USB memory drives and other removable media. Key features include:
- Backup/restore of volume or complete hard disk.
- Backup used blocks or all blocks.
- Compress data on backup.
- Verify backup image files for damages.
- Support of all Windows file systems.
- Split image files to chunks (e.g. for burning to CD/DVD).
- Does not require installation, just start odin.exe.
- Can be run from USB stick.
- Supports Windows PE (Win7 recovery, BartPe, etc.).
- Use multiple CPUs.
- Snapshots of volumes.
- Command Line interface.
- 64-Bit version available.