Terminal software running in textmode on LinuX What is GNOM?
GNOM is a new terminal software running in textmode on LinuX. Once again, this is one of those often seen recursive short-cuts and stands for "GNOM is NOT MCuT".
What can it do?
Currently, these functions are available:
* Connect and disconnect (gosh!)
* Most of the user accounting is completed and waiting to be expanded.
* Some remote commands (e.g. //CS, //VER, //NAME)
* Transmitting and receiving text files
* AutoBIN (using the #BIN#-protocol)
* RMNC, BayBox, MD2 and DieBox passwords
* Online text compression (//COMP)
* 7plus autosave
* Supports all 8 bits (ASCII)
* Kernel-AX25 access has been moved to a seperate daemon! (kax25)
* GNOM's monitor interface works
What comes next?
These things are planned for the future:
* Enhance AutoBIN (resume, filenames with special characters etc)
* Build an interface to vjbox
* A X-Interface using the gtk+ - Toolkit.
SENTINIX is a GNU/Linux distribution designed for monitoring, intrusion detection, penetration testing, auditing, statistics/graphing and anti-spam. (Freeware)
Fine-tune your system with a variety of Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 utilities. (Freeware)
Convert MP3 to WAV; Extract audio from video files and encode to MP3 or WAV (Demo)