Slowscan television using a sound card What it does
- Soundcard support via standard /dev/dsp (tested on Soundblaster 16, GUS Max, ES1371)
- Uses DSP-Quadrature mirror-filters for FM detectection
- Samplerate of 8KHz.
- Tested on Pentium 120 MHz /32 MB RAM and higher.
- Receive modes:
Martins 1 and 2
Scottie 1 and 2
Wraase SC2 180
VIS -code support
Sync and Non-Synced operation
Martin 1 and 2
- Rx-Images and Tx-Images in separate directories
- Adjustable compensation for soundcard clock inaccuracy.
- Fully customizable banner (on/off)
- Timestamp on transmitted picture (on/off)
- 6 thumbnail picture in transmit window
- 1750 Hz tone button to start repeaters
- Save/Load pictures in different formats
- Text can be added even when transmitting
SENTINIX is a GNU/Linux distribution designed for monitoring, intrusion detection, penetration testing, auditing, statistics/graphing and anti-spam. (Freeware)
Fine-tune your system with a variety of Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 utilities. (Freeware)
Convert MP3 to WAV; Extract audio from video files and encode to MP3 or WAV (Demo)