X-Mouse Button Control Description:
X-Mouse Button Control (XMBC) is a really useful utility that allows you to make app and window specific profiles for which you can re-configure your mouse behaviour for those tasks. You can configure each profile include up to 5 'layers' of different button configurations, which you are able to switch between using either hot-keys or mouse buttons, if you prefer.The really useful thing about X-Mouse Button Control is that the custom profiles, which you make are automatically activated as the mouse pointer moves over the defined window or app, by default. This is a very productive feature that is perfect for changing mouse behaviours for various different apps and tasks.Mouse mapping features include:
- Clipboard control (Copy/Cut/Paste).
- Media control (Play/Pause/Stop/Volume/Mute etc.).
- Send any keys using the 'simulated keystrokes' editor.
- Launch any windows app.
- Screen capture (or active window) image to clipboard.
- Click-Drag [Sticky buttons/keys].
- Various support for specific Windows operating systems, such as Virtual Desktops in Windows 10.