LogonExpert is an auto-logon tool for both PC and corporate servers, which secures the auto login process by storing the logon credentials AES-256 encrypted. LogonExpert can ensure a user will be logged on automatically on Windows startup (with optional post-logon desktop locking), with a scheduled logon task, or by means of a special command line utility that can be used locally, remotely or through a script. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Windows Auto-logon: LogonExpert is easy to configure, stable and reliable.
- Secured automatic logon: The AES 256 encryption algorithm protects your logon data; direct interaction with WinLogon secures your computer while it s logging in.
- Multi-user logon with command line: Log on any number of users to one computer simultaneously using the command line, scripts or scheduling tools.
- Advanced command line control: ?Activate or deactivate LogonExpert, log on or log off a specified user account, lock or unlock the computer, set up the logon credentials through the command line both locally and remotely.
- Locking computer after logon: Any logged-on session can be secured with automatic workstation locking.
- Scheduled logon and logoff: Configure a simple pre-logon delay, or set up an advanced configuration with the built-in scheduler. Also available is the post-logon wake-up capability.
- Windows Safe Mode support: When loaded in safe mode, LogonExpert will work normally.