dbForge SQL Decrypter Description:
dbForge SQL Decryptor is a database tool that is able to decrypt encrypted stored-procedures, views, triggers, and functions. It provides you with a number of useful features, including a responsive UI, decryption caching, syntax highlighting, batch mode, and unicode support. Key Features include:
- Decrypt all possible object types:Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multi-statement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
- No DAC connection is required:dbForge SQL Decryptor does not require Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object.
- SSMS-like Object Explorer:The familiar style means you can connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
- Syntax highlighting:A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting , which facilitates reading of source code.
- Saving definition to fileYou can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
- Batch decryption wizard:Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, and save definitions to one or several files. You can also alter database objects in-place.