Express Dictate Digital Dictation for Mac Description:
Express Dictate is a pro dictation voice recorder app for the Mac OS X platform. With it you can record insert, overwrite and append, voice recordings. The app can be configured to automatically send recordings via FTP, Email, LAN and command line to a recipient or folder. Key Features include
- Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality (32 bit DSPs are used).
- Record audio and send in wav, mp3 or dct formats.
- Automatic non destructive record editing with multiple record modes including record-insert, record-overwrite and record-at-end.
- Voice activated recording so long silences in dictation are not recorded.
- Assign priority to individual dictations.
- Ability to prompt for patient or file data before recording starts.
- Send recordings directly to a typist immediately by Email, LAN, FTP or command line.
- Supports recording encryption (HIPAA compliant).
- Ability to 'dock' normal analog and digital handheld dictation recorders.
- Ability to recover sent dictations.
- View "Sent Work Progress" and backup sent dictations to hard drive or CD.