Tagstoo? for Mac Description:
Tagstoo? for Mac lets you tag folders and files; make tags with various shapes and colours for easier classification and by drag and dropping them, tag a file, a folder or all the content of a folder. The app has precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. So, for example, in one field you can add tags cat and white and in another field you can add tags dog and brown , so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs.There is also a Multimedia file preview in both Finder and search results cards. Cover image of epubs also are shown. For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively.Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo action button.Tagstoo? for Mac also makes it possible to export/import tagging data to a file, so the data is available on any computer.Key Features include:
- Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags maked from a variety of shapes.
- No installation required. Compatible with Mac OS Windows and Linux.
- Export/import data to a file.
- Possible to build up very specific searches.
- Various View modes; from a list to cards of different sizes, to preview folders and files.
- Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs.
- Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default one.
- Tags positions are interchangeable.
- Grayscale mode also available.