Avast Business Antivirus Description:
The world s largest threat detection network gives you advanced antivirus protection, no matter what your business needs. With the power of 400 million endpoints, combined with unique detection algorithms and a comprehensive feature set, Avast Business Antivirus detects and blocks threats faster and more reliably, than any other software available. Avast performs lightning-fast analyses of unknown files in the Cloud, for a lightweight solution, which won t slow down your employees or your business. Only Avast Business Antivirus includes thirteen features dedicated to protecting your business from malware, ransomware, and spyware.Key Features include:
- Antivirus - Actively scans files, URLs, and email attachments to protect your business from malware, spyware, and ransomware.
- File Shield - Automatically scans files that are opened on a PC to make sure they re malware-free, without slowing users down.
- Web Shield - Ensures every website visited is trustworthy by checking the URL and website certificate, before any risky connections are made to your network.
- Email Shield - Open every email and download every attachment confidently. Avast checks both incoming and outgoing emails to ensure they re completely malware-free.
- Behavior Shield - Deeply-rooted malware can hide inside your running programs. Behavior Shield monitors all of them for any suspicious activity.
- CyberCapture - When an unrecognized file is downloaded onto one of your PCs, a copy will be sent the experts at the Avast Threat Labs, in order to identify it.
- SmartScan - SmartScan combines antivirus, software update, network security, and performance scans into a single one-click fix.
- Wi-Fi Inspector - Find and fix whatever weaknesses might be putting you at risk with our network scanning tool.
- Firewall - You lock your business doors ” so do the same for your network by employing a powerful, customizable Firewall that stops unwanted visitors in their tracks.
- Sandbox - If you have risky files you want to run, the virtual safe space ?, I able to execute any file you want, safely separated from the rest of the PC.
- Real Site - Fake websites are a primary tool for hackers to trick people into giving away personal information. Real Site help you to Avoid these sites entirely and keep your employees safe.
- Anti-spam - The best way to mitigate risk is to remove it entirely: keep dangerous phishing emails (and annoying spam) out of your and your employees inboxes.
- Rescue Disk - With a special external drive, you can run an anti-malware scan before the OS boots up, uncovering deep-rooted malware otherwise out of reach.