Dose for Excel Description:
Dose for Excel is a feature-rich add-in for Microsoft Excel, which allows you to perform functions quickly, which would otherwise take a long time. The tool has been designed to integrate with the spreadsheet editor and it allows you to access all the features from the command ribbon. Dose for Excel has a large collection of Excel editing functions, some of which are new and others are familiar, yet simplified. For instance, you can delete custom rows with a single mouse click; empty entire lines or rows that have an empty cell or duplicates. In addition, it lets you to remove lines which contain a specific value. You can use the functions for the current sheet, the selected sheet or the entire workbook.Key Features include:
- Delete rows (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows).
- Delete columns (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows).
- Merge (cells into one, merge rows, merge columns).
- Split (first and last words, words separated by).
- Remove spaces (leading, trailing, all, extra).
- Remove characters or numbers from cells.
- Comments assistant (convert cells to comments and vice versa, replace old comments with new values, list all comments in sheets in one columns, etc).
- Date Picker (A calendar will pop up from the right side so you can pick a date and it will fill it automatically in the selected cells with the date format you specify for it.
- Insert before or after cell values.
- Random generator (numbers, strings, date, lists, etc...).
- Row to column view.
- Auto backup your Excel files on open or on demand.
- Export sheets into separated workbooks.
- Delete blank sheets.
- Sort sheets by alphanumeric or date.
- Navigation: list all opened workbooks and their worksheets then navigate easily and fast to any of them.
- Rows and Columns: highlight duplicated rows.