Dia Diagram Editor Description:
Dia Diagram Editor is an open-source visual-editing application, which can be used to draw numerous different kinds of diagrams. It currently has special objects to help draw entity relationship diagrams, UML diagrams, flowcharts, network diagrams, and many other diagrams. It is also possible to add support for new shapes by writing simple XML files, using a subset of SVG to draw the shape. It can load and save diagrams to a custom XML format, can export diagrams to a number of formats, including EPS, SVG, XFIG, WMF and PNG, and can print diagrams (including multiple pages). Dia Diagram Editor is capable of creating all manner of diagrams, from electronic circuit diagrams, and computer network diagrams to simple flowcharts for business projects.Key features include:
- Scriptable via Python.
- More than 1000 predefined objects and symbols.
- Easy to use (Recommended in 89% of the user ratings).
- Draw structured diagrams (flowcharts, network layouts, etc).
- Numerous import and export formats.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Multi-language support.