Clementine Player Description:
Clementine Player is a music player that has been inspired by the cross-platform, open source music player Amarok, but Clementine Player is a more modern looking music player and library organiser, which focuses on a fast and easy-to-use interface, so that you can quickly find and play your music Key features include:
- Internet radio support.
- Cloud storage support.
- make smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
- CUE sheet support.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.